Something Good Is Cooking and You're Invited!
Join us for a Very Special Dinner Seminar Event: "Understanding Different Retirement Strategies”
Join Arika Larson at the Museum of Flight for an enjoyable night with some delicious food and some timely retirement information. At this event, she will discusses how retirees can feel confident about their retirement, no matter what is happening in the market or in the world around us.
In this no-cost, no-obligation dinner seminar, we’ll discuss:
Finding Safety in a Changing World
- Evaluating your Boeing Retirement
- Avoiding pitfalls that could potentially cost you tens of thousands of dollars when retiring from Boeing
- Steps to making your retirement transition smooth
- How market downturns may impact retirement
- Understanding different types of financial and insurance products in the current economy
Income for Life in Retirement
- Weighing your options of safety versus growth
- Never outliving your money*
- Retirement income stability: Learn strategies to generate retirement income for life
- Maintaining your lifestyle throughout your retirement years
- Strategies for adjusting your retirement income with inflation
- Options for leaving money to beneficiaries (and tax considerations)
- Potential legacy options for avoiding probate
- Strategies for leaving money and income for your spouse
We believe all retirees should learn as much as they can. Be armed with the knowledge of “Different Retirement Strategies” and join us!
*Backed by the claims paying ability of the carrier.
**Our products offer a reasonable rate of return, over time.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation for or offering of any product or investment. The offer for sale of an insurance product may only be conducted in a state where the agent is licensed and the product is approved for sale. The providing of investment advice relating to securities may only be done by a properly licensed individual operating through a licensed affiliate entity, unless otherwise exempt. Comments about past performance are not to be construed as a guarantee or assurance of future performance. This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein, nor does a consumer visiting the web site create an agent-client relationship.