“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
― Benjamin Franklin
This is especially true when it comes to your finances and retirement. Join us on Tuesday January 16th at 6pm at Novilho's Brazilian Steakhouse for a complimentary seminar: “Avoiding Retirement Pitfalls”
We’ll cover important retirement questions such as:
“Avoiding Retirement Pitfalls
Learn about some common misconceptions and how they may affect your ability to maximize your retirement strategies.
January 16th at 6:00pm Novilho’s Brazilian Steakhouse: 12405 SE 38th St Bellevue, WA 98006
Our event is currently full
Join our waitlist by filling out the form below!
Long Term Care
- What are the chances of needing Long Term Care? (Hint: it is higher than you may think!)
- What are the 3 basic levels of LTC?
- What to do with your Stray Dog accounts?
- What will happen to your retirement savings when you or your spouse passes away?
Risks Vs. Stability
- How can you attain a Reasonable Rate of Return over time?
- How to avoid market risks with your retirement income?
Tax Laws & Acts
- The expiration of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act in 2025
Arika Larson has been helping people with their financial planning needs for 18 years.
Join us at this complimentary seminar on January 16th at 6pm at Novilho’s Brazilian Steakhouse to discuss some important potential changes in laws and regulations that could significantly impact your retirement strategies.
There is no obligation and no products will be sold at this event. This is just an informational seminar to help you plan!